- Cut the size of the city’s budget.
- Sell Burlington Telecom (private or cooperative)
- Remove ordinances that hinder business growth and landlord’s ability to build housing.
- Hold a financial summit to fix financial situation for the long term.
- Fix city employee pension with a long term solution.
Tonight from 7:00 to 9:00pm I will attend the Ward 4 & 7 NPA meeting, which will feature a debate for the candidates for city council and school board. This is the last Ward 4 City Council debate before Town Meeting Day on Tuesday, March 4th. The debate will also be filmed by Channel 17, and will be available online.